SCM

Sunday, August 14, 2016

14 August 2016

Toddler Class
Coach Susan
Asst. 1 : Tasya & Felianti
Asst. 2 : Jessi

Primary Class 1-3
Coach Shianty
(Asst. Dewi & Daniel)

Primary Class 4-6

Coach Tjipto



Fruit of the Spirit: Peace

LESSON SUMMARY

In life, we have storms — ups and downs. Because of Jesus, we can be at peace because He will bring peace amidst the storm of our life.
But Jesus is not physically with us today! It’s different if we have someone whose hand we can hold when we are fearful.
Jesus had to go back to heaven so that the Holy Spirit can come and live in our hearts. And He will remind us about the peace that Jesus has given to us.
John 14:26-27 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Jesus also tells us that life will not always be rosy, that there will be challenges and problems in life. But we can have peace because His spirit is in us. And the fruit of the spirit is peace.
Jesus told the disciples this before He went back to heaven. He wanted to reassure them that He has won the victory and He is coming back for us some day.
John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peaceIn this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

03 Peace


Pls Click this LINK : ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment